How to apply for a visa to Canada

Only U.S. and Canadian citizens can travel to Canada without any authorization. If you are not a Canadian or U.S. citizen, you will be required to obtain a visa or an Eletronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada.

If you need to apply for a visa, please note that visa applications for some countries can take a few months.

We strongly recommend that you check with your closest Canadian embassy whether you need a visa, and what the procedure –including application time – is.

Please contact Guille if you need an invitation letter from FSC for your visa application:

Check the webpage ‘Visa’ in the FSC General Assembly 2017 website for more information.